MARCH 15-17, 2021 SPRING HITTING CAMP at Veterans Community Park
JUNE 21-24, 2021 ALL SKILLS CAMP
JUNE 28-30, 2021 HITTING CAMP
JULY 19-22, 2021 ALL SKILLS CAMP
JULY 26-28, 2021 HITTING CAMP
DECEMBER 28-30, 2021 WINTER SUPER CAMP at North Collier Regional Park
2021 VENUES: VETERANS PARK, NORTH COLLIER REGIONAL PARK & GOLDEN GATE PARK
TIME: 8:45 AM to 1:00 PM DAILY (ALL CAMPS)
AGE GROUPS: 6-16 (BOYS AND GIRLS) TO BE DIVIDED BY AGE AND ABILITY
COST: $165 FOR EACH 2021 HITTING CAMP
$200 FOR EACH 2021 ALL SKILLS CAMP & THE WINTER SUPER CAMP
FAMILY DISCOUNT: 10% DISCOUNT FOR ADDITIONAL FAMILY MEMBERS WHO ATTEND THE SAME CAMP; THE FIRST SIBLING PAYS THE FULL AMOUNT. THIS OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE WITH PAYPAL.
PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN: MUST COMPLETE COVID-19 WAIVER & QUESTIONNAIRE FOR ELIGIBILITY FIRST DAY OF CAMP- PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY
Juan Romero Baseball Camp: Coronavirus/COVID-19 Waiver & Questionnaire
Please respond to the following questions: Circle YES or NO
PRINT CAMPER’S NAME ____________________________________________________________
PRINT PARENT/GUARDIAN NAME __________________________________________________________
PARENT/GUARDIAN SIGNATURE BELOW __________________________________________________________
THE NEW 2021 JUAN ROMERO BASEBALL CAMP GUIDELINES
1. Parents/Guardians will check the temperature of each camper at home before arriving to camp. Should a camper have a fever of 100 F or above, he/she will stay home and Coach Romero will be notified immediately at 239-248-3606 (cell).
2. We strongly recommend that the campers bring sanitizers to camp daily.
3. All personal equipment, including bags and hats, must have full name on them.
4. Baseballs - Each group of ten or fewer will have a bucket of balls assigned to them during an entire camp session.
5. Family members may visit the camp. However, they must maintain the six ft. rule and bring their own chairs since the campers will need all available bleacher space for their equipment and for social distancing to start and finish the day.
6. All campers and coaches must wash hands approximately every 30 minutes. Face masks are encouraged, but are not mandatory.
7. Groups of ten or fewer will maintain social distancing during: instruction, water breaks, restroom use, batting cage areas, and games. Of course, games will have two teams with no more than ten players per side. Dugouts will never have more than 10 people inside.
8. Campers check in upon arrival and sit in the designated areas by groups.
9. NO sunflower seeds will be allowed at the facilities.
10. Campers DO NOT touch balls in the batting cage areas; only the coaches!
11. Campers bring their own bats, gloves, hats, etc. and never share personal items, including water bottles.
12. Parent or legal guardian must sign a special waiver holding harmless the Juan Romero Baseball Camp, the JRBC Director, the JRBC coaches and staff, for any potential contagious disease acquired while participating in a JRBC event before camper is allowed to participate in any Juan Romero Baseball Camp in 2021.
Thanks for following these guidelines. Our biggest concern will always be the safety of your child and that of the JRBC coaching staff.
Reminder: Due to space limitations, we may NOT be able to include all potential campers in any or all JRBC events in 2021. Please register early to secure a roster spot.
Yours in baseball,
*Subject to change